Description of Technology: The application Jing was used to create a screencast that demonstrated elementary methods of using the cloud-application Noteflight to create professional looking music scores.
- To be able to edit the title of a piece on Noteflight.
- To be able to edit the composer's name on Noteflight.
- To be able to input notes of different values and pitches on Noteflight.
- To be able to use the copy & paste function on Noteflight.
- To be able to create extra bars on Noteflight.
- To be able to specify system length on Noteflight.
How it would be used: This screencast may be set as homework. Students will be asked to watch it and then create the exact same piece of music on noteflight.
- Reading and notating music.
- Understanding relationships between music, the other arts, and disciplines outside the arts.
Massachusetts Arts Frameworks:
- Reading and Notation.
- Inventions, technologies and the arts.
- Interdisciplinary connection.